Welcome to The Ladies Salon

I like the idea of a sisterhood of women coming together, sharing thoughts on everything from lipstick to gardening. I am blessed to have some awesome women friends who have shared some great ideas with me. Now I'd like to share what I've learned, what I'm still learning, with you. I also invite you to share your ideas and to become a friend and follower of The Ladies Salon. Welcome, Betty Ann


Friday, January 6, 2012

Inside garden?

Want to bring a little early spring into your life? Try forcing bulbs inside. I've started mine and it's fun to watch the bulbs sprout and grow a little each day. In a month I'll have daffodils in bloom in my house. Below the picture is a link to a sight that tells you how to do it. Happy gardening!!!

http://www.savvygardener.com/Features/forcing_bulbs.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment